who am i..?

no matter how many i ask myself... i still couldn't find the answer....

who is the real me...? why did i become somebody else..?

why did this happened to me...? why..? why..?!


oppss... sorry for my rudeness... my name is Alif..
i'm 16..

a weird guy..

have a badly crushed and dying heart...

lonely guy..

childish mind..

wicked..

never afraid of ghost, and dead people...

have a small amount of friend..

hate candy..
except choc.. coz.. sometimes.. i do like to eat it..

don't like math.. the number always makes me dizzy and gave me a pretty bad head-ache..

love my sis..

not a guy to be mess with..
(luckily for you.. i'm a very patient boy..hehehe)

i'm also quite funny sometimes...
(when i'm in the mood of course..)

well.. thats me.. hehe..
freaky guy huh..? anyway.. all the things that i writes above are all the basic things about me..
haha.. i can't tell you all of my secret.. it's my private secret, which mean.. it's classified..

anyway.. time will always reveal the secrets & mystery in our lifes... so.. there will be a time that i will tell you my secrets.. and all the thing that is in my mind..

hehe.. you wanna know what the 'man inside of my head said'..?
he said that there will be a time when we has to told all the things that we keeps as a secret to someone.. coz.. it will be a great burden to keep so many things in our sleeves right..? hahahha..

well.. that's what he said.. and.. i find that he said the truth after quite a while.. hahhaha..
but.. i hate the 'man inside of my head'.. he copy me too much till the extent that we have the same voice.. i hate him..

hahaha... that's all for now..
bubye... (to be continued)

0 Comment