haha..
the thing that i want to share with you for this topic is..

that i love to copy the other's personality..
it's fun you know.. it also help me to know somebody's personality better.. but..
for everything that we do in our life.. there will be a cost that we have to pay..
i..

don't know myself anymore..
& sometimes...
i feel like i am just an actor for a lifetime drama..
that have to act according to the script..

who am I..?
where am I..?
why am I doing all this..?
what's happenin' to me..?!!

i don't know what to do..
i don't with who am I going to share my probs..
i don't know who can understands me..
i don't know who can i trust..
i don't know why is this heart doesn't feel anything anymore..

what's happenin'..?
why..? why..?
why..!!!

what can i do to fix this....

(insyaallah, to be continued..)

0 Comment